Registration for 2019 Fortinet NSE EMEA Xperts Academy is open.
The annual conference will take place at the Novotel Madrid Center hotel, Spain.
You will need to book your transportation to arrive in Madrid on Monday 1 July and leave on Saturday 6 July anytime during the day.
NSE EMEA Xperts Academy is only open to partners certified NSE 4 and above certified as of 1 July 2019. If your certification is about to expire before 1 July 2019, please recertify and register once done.
The event will start on Monday 1 July with an opening welcome plenary session at 19:00 and will close on Friday 5 July with a dinner. During this time you will have the opportunity to meet Fortinet technology experts and Fortinet support team.
NSE EMEA Xperts Academy is exclusively dedicated to Fortinet’s authorized channel partners in EMEA. A $1,990 delegate fee applies.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE $1,990 DELEGATE FEE
- Hands-on workshops
- Single occupancy hotel accommodation from Monday 1 July to Saturday 6 July 2019
- Wifi in all accommodation & conference areas
- Breakfasts from Tuesday 2 July to Saturday 6 July
- Lunches from Tuesday 2 July to Friday 5 July
- Dinners on Monday 1 July and on Friday 5 July
- Airport shuttle from (Monday 1 July) and to (Saturday 6 July) the airport – please check the shuttle time schedule available on travel page
- Fortinet appliance
- The exclusive 2019 NSE EMEA Xperts academy polo shirt
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE DELEGATE FEE
- Attendees are responsible for airfare and travel arrangements to and from the event, non-conference related activities and hotel incidental costs.
- This year delegates will be responsible to organize their dinners on Tuesday 2 July, Wednesday 3 July and Thursday 4 July.
- GUESTS (family members/spouse/partner): NSE EMEA Xperts Academy conference is a business conference and as such, guests (family members, spouse, partners or friends) are not allowed to join delegates. It is against the FCPA compliance that guests would benefit in any way from the Fortinet subsidized accommodation. Therefore, delegate's guests will not be accepted for the duration of the event.
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR ATTENDANCE
To secure your place at the conference, please complete the online registration form, build your own agenda and pay your delegate fee by credit card.
Please note your credit card will not be charged until you have been approved to attend this event. Once approved your credit card will be charged and you will receive a receipt of payment and your confirmation of registration. Please do not book your travel for this event until you receive your approval email.
If cancellation occurs between 1 and 20 May 2019 – 10% of the delegate fee will be refunded.
If cancellation occurs after 20 May 2019 – no refund of the delegate fee will be provided.
In case of cancellation refund will not include credit or bank transfer fees.