Rafael Gracioli - Fortinet
Ferry Kemps - Fortinet
Rafael Lehmani - Fortinet
Roy Scotford - Fortinet
This session covers Fortinet’s Advanced Protection for Mission-Critical Web-Based Applications.
You will have an in-depth look and troubleshoot these components in a collaborative and competing workshop:
- FortiWeb: Web Application Firewall for complete protection against known and zeroday attacks, including content upload protection for roaming email clients.
- FortiADC: Global and local load balancing of Microsoft environment, including content protection and optimization of web services
- FortiSandbox: Zeroday protection for email and web services.
- FortiDDoS: DDoS Protection for the Data Center.
You will also see how to expand the solution across multiple data centers to offer redundancy and improve performance.
- Web Application protection
- Publishing Microsoft Applications and protecting OWA and ActiveSync
- Global Load Balancing
- Advanced Server Load Balancing with scripting and SSL offloading
- Content security with Sandbox and AntiVirus
- DDoS attack mitigation
Speakers List: Rafael Lehmani, Rafael Gracioli, Roy Scotford, Raúl Barragán, Ferry Kemps
Technical Requirements: Laptop 8GB RAM (preferred 16GB) with Wifi. Firefox and/or Chrome. SSH/Telnet terminal client.
Skills Requirements: NSE-4 and/or NSE-6 - good understanding of the concepts of Web Application Firewall, Application Delivery Controller, DDoS attacks and defense-mechanisms. Experience with any of the products: FortiWeb, FortiADC and FortiDDoS. Basic FortiGate and FortiSandbox configuration.
Products List: FortiWeb, FortiADC, FortiDDoS, FortiSandbox, FortiGate
605 Avenue du Général de Gaulle
Mandelieu-la-Napoule Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur 06210